The FBI Boston Citizens Academy Alumni Association is a nonprofit organization, separate and apart from the FBI. Our mission is to support the FBI as community ambassadors through education and advocacy.
We pursue our mission through a variety of methods, including:
- Educational briefings for FBICAAA members;
- Educational briefings for the community;
- Educational tours of law enforcement facilities;
- Community outreach that helps connect law enforcement and community members;
- Other educational initiatives and communications; and
- Viewing ourselves as community ambassadors for the FBI.
Each member of the FBI Boston Citizens Academy Alumni Association is a graduate of an eight-week FBI Citizens Academy curriculum which focuses on federal law enforcement issues and challenges. Graduates of the curriculum are eligible for participation in the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association. For more information on the FBI Citizens Academy, click here: FBI Boston - Outreach or here: FBI HQ - Outreach
FBI Boston CAAA Board of Directors
President - Allison Sjolund
Vice President - Robin Putnam
Treasurer - Peter Rockett
Secretary - Shawn Dolan
THE FBI BOSTON CITIZENS ACADEMY ALMUNI ASSOCIATION IS A PRIVATE, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION SEPARATE AND APART FROM THE FBI.